Emergency Services: PC Hardware Upgrades and Repair and Software Help When You Need It!
ByteWise / PC 911 Help with Hardware
PC Hardware Repair:
- Salvage and Rebuild PC hard drives. Replace crashed hard drives, etc.
- Replace failing PC power supplies.
- Select and install appropriate AC power surge protectors and UPS (uninterruptable power supplies).
- Upgrade RAM memory capacity for improved performance.
- Upgrade Hard Drive capacity.
- Replace traditional Hard Drives with new Solid State Drives for vastly increased performance.
- Upgrade Apple Macintosh RAM and Hard Drive capacity.
Advice on Buying a New PC:
- Evaluate the best new computer system to buy when you decide to do so.
- Determine processor speed, RAM capacity and type of hard drive for a balanced system.
ByteWise / PC 911 Help with Software
Evaluate Computer Systems that Run Slowly:
- Remove viruses and malware from your system.
- Install the appropriate version of Microsoft Windows that is best for your computer's capacity and the versions of the applications software that you already own.
- Reinstall all software and data after removing malware.
Effective Software Configuration:
- Configure automatic file backups either to external hard drives or to cloud-based storage.
- Re-install or Upgrade Microsoft Windows.
- Ensure that your web browsers (Edge, Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.) are up to date.
- Configure E-mail and Internet connections appropriately.
Data Integrity and Data Security:
- Install virus and malmare scanning and prevention software.
- Recover lost data on hard drives.
Provide Guidance on Using Popular Applications: